Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yesterday was not so good of a day for Joe. He was very fatigue more so then ever. He was also very weak most of all in his legs. However when I got home after work he insisted on attending the opening ceremony of the Walton Co Relay for Life. My office had a team in the Relay in honor of Joe. He hung in there and we were both glad he was able to show the girls his appreciation by attending. Some of our friends also attended and we were excited to see them there.

This morning Joe woke with a headache, weaker & nauseated. I called the doctor and we were instructed to increase the steroid back up to 6mg again. He took pain medication which is causing him to sleep which he needs.

Cheryl brought me groceries so we are set for a quiet afternoon and evening and hopefully uneventful. Be back later.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are having a better day today Papa Joe...
    Love you and Pearl
    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear this : ( I certainly hope things improve. Maybe we can come for a visit to help cheer you. If there is anything you need please don't hesitate to ask. We are continuously keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

    Love
    Carrie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate hearing that, hope you are feeling better today. Thinking of you today and everyday.

    ReplyDelete