Wednesday, April 28, 2010

James was today's caregiver. He also had his ear bent with Joe's "idea" that Joe then decided to can for awhile since James nor I could put our arms around it. I will leave the "idea" to your imagination for now rather than go into detail.................. Thanks James also for fixing the "water hammer" problem in our bathroom!

Today I received notice from Kirsten, the clinical trial & chemo drug coordinator that the MRI to obtain the results from the treatment is scheduled for June 7th at 3:00pm. Those next 24 hrs will certainly be nerve racking.

Heather, Joe's daughter is on her way to spend the night with us tonight. She will be Joe's caregiver tomorrow which is "treatment day". Joe's platelet count will hopefully be even higher than last Thursday and well over the limit for the Chemo drug to be taken again.

Oh and while I am thinking of it, Sue the homemade chicken pot pie is right up there with Lisa Jan's homemade meatballs! Please send me the recipe!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that all is well this evening and that Heather is on the way! She definitely has a shine to her that I admire. I just watched the "snorting in the face of cancer" video - precious! Lily has so much personality!! Good night to the both of you, and Carol, share those recipes!!!

    ReplyDelete