Monday, April 26, 2010

I want to thank Mike for taking Joe to Emory last Friday for treatment. Apparently they did a little looking back to the good old law enforcement days on their trip up. On their way back Mike's son had a flat tire on the expressway on his way up the road. So Ed helped out and picked Joe up at the site of the flat tire while Mike helped his son. Thanks guys!

We had a good weekend. Joe & Ed hung out together on Saturday while Cheryl & I did a little shopping. Joe & I probably needed a little time apart.

Sunday morning Joe had me shaving his head for that smoooooooooooth look! He preceded to tell me how to do it. I reminded him that I had been shaving my legs for the past 40 yrs and did pretty good at it so I didn't need instructions!!!

Then mid day Sunday we had a house full! Heather, John & the girls and Mark, Sarah, Jordan & Cheryl. Josie had a couple of her buddys over too, Jinx & Bentley! We always love it when the kids come over! :)

Carol

3 comments:

  1. Hey Carol and Joe
    Russ and I have been thinking of you guys alot.. Please let us know if when can do anything.. Russ said call him if you need a last minute ride, we can be there really fast.You know I have been down this road with brother, and it isn't easy, but ya all are strong and you can do this..You need anything please call...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would vote for smooth legs over a smooth head anyday...that's just my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, KROD. For some reason, chicks dig a smooth head.

    ReplyDelete