Sunday, March 28, 2010

Several of you have asked how to sign up for "caregiver" for a day which includes driving Joe to his radiation treatment. If you would like to volunteer please contact me by one of the following ways:

Cell# 770-601-5290 (call or text)
home# 770-385-1265
email: bcblasingame@bellsouth.net
OR post a comment on the blog telling me the date you are volunteering for

I will then add your name as the "caregiver" on the calendar for the date you chose.

Thank you in advance and hugs when I see you next!!!
Carol

4 comments:

  1. Carol fill me in when you don't have someone in a spot I can also stay and fill in a few days straight...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey PaPa Joe and Carol-love you!!!!!!!!!!
    Know we are thinking of you both today and everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things went well for you today. Hope to see you both soon.
    Hug...Hug...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you all...XXOO...
    LJ

    ReplyDelete